Terre Haute "ESCAPE THE HOUSE" Race to State
Time & Location
About the Event
· The MAIN event must be shot before any other events may be attempted, and will be shot from the “A” stands
· The 12 gauge optional event will be shot from the “B” stands
· The 20 gauge optional event will be shot from the “B” stands
· The True Pair optional event will be shot from the “A” stands
· The 28 gauge event will be shot from painted orange circles to shorten the distance appropriately
· All events are 100 target events
· All targets will be set under the direction of Doyne Borders with help from his staff. Expect a championship level of difficulty
Registration and Shoot Information:
· Events may be entered Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or any combination thereof
· Registration will begin at 9:00 each day. You must be on the course for your last event of the day no later than 4 p.m.
· Pre-squadding is not required. All events will be shot utilizing European rotation.
· A minimum of two registered shooters per squad is required. No one shooting by themself will be permitted to register a score
· Golf carts may be reserved for $20 per day on I-Clays
Fees (includes NSCA/ISCA fees):
· Course “A” Main Event $65.00
· All other events $55.00
· For the Main event only, the winner of each class (having five or more shooters in class) will receive a free flat (10 boxes) of 12 gauge shotgun shells
Covid 19 Considerations:
· No lunch will be served. As a result, the main event entry fee was reduced from $80 to $65.00. THSC has constructed a new pavilion and will have tables and chairs placed for shooters to utilize in a socially distanced manner for rest and to enjoy lunch.
· To reduce the need to handle significant amounts of cash, no options will be offered for these events